Tuesday 4 March 2014

all stars wanted to do 2 states film

11:54

Producer Sajid Nadiadwala revealed at the 2 STATES trailer launch that his co-producer and filmmaker Karan Johar convinced him to take actor Arjun Kapoor as the male protagonist in the film. ''2 STATES' script was green signaled by Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Ranbir Kapoor. But eventually Karan came to me and said we should sign Arjun for the film and I fell off the chair listening to it. But today I feel that was the right decision. I feel proud of Arjun and his work,'' confessed Sajid. CHECK OUT: Karan Johar - I enjoy watching kissing scenes on-screen!He further added, ''2 STATES has been beautifully adapted by Karan and Abhishek Varman (director) and I am very proud of the final product.''

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 bollywoodone1. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top