Saturday 8 March 2014

i feel complte when i am in a relationship:deepika padukone

12:35

I am completely ruled by my heart, not just relationship wise but choosing films comes straight form my heart. For me being in a relationship is I think very important. I think i can speak on behalf of most of the women that theyfeel complete when they are in a relationship."But it has to be a beautiful relationship. A relationship that encourages you and makes you a better person. If it pulls you down or you start becoming someone that you are not it not a place to be in. And I have been in both," Padukone said today on the sidelines of India Today Conclave 2014.When asked to comment on her relationship with 'Ram-leela' co-star Ranveer Singh, Padukone said, "I think I am in a stage where I don't want to rush into something. For a young girl like me it's very important to get to know someone, may be it also comes from the fact that I dint want to go through heart ache again and you want to be sure about the person that youeventually land up with."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 bollywoodone1. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top